Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Your Emails!!!

I was reading thru the emails you guys have been sending to me.



 THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! So with that being said... I gather that you guys have a lot of questions LOL but you don't post them under the comments, which is OK!!! I mean is not like you have to comment or anything (rolls eyes)

 

I enjoy reading them and replying, but I though many other people might have the same questions and many of you do!!! So I’m going to change my format into a Monday thru Friday posting with different themes not always a recipe to satisfy the readers. 

 

So stay tune for the changes!!!! HUNK FRIDAY Is staying!!! LOL so no worries!!! And we will have a recipe or two a week. 

 

Making  Vegan Strawberry Shortcake cookies Today so stay tune for the recipe tomorrow... I know is a summer thing, but dammit I miss summer and this is going to be a nice reminder!!! Also this week...

Vegan Pumpkin ginger Cupcakes with a Orange ginger cream-cheese icing. and...

 

A new "You put that where" Thursday post!!! Is something you want to check out :)

Some amazing Salmon Cakes!!!! YUMMY!!!

Till Then Happy Eating and Bear HugZ!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.