Wednesday, September 19, 2012

update!Locked out!!!

Update as of 09/21/12:

 So I finally got my gas and eletric back after the crazy couple nights!!! Official word was... A Gas leak causing carbon monoxide to leak too the apts and a huge fire underneath making several exploxions!!!

That was the scene to my apt building!

 So I was not able to give you hot hunk friday or a New Feature I have been working on for Thursdays!!! But next week we are back and with new recipes and A awesome new feature on Thursday! So Im back and thank Goodness no damages!!!! 

Oh and FYI I got my new phone today!!!

Yep that's the iphone 5!!! :)

So no recipe post tonight!!! I know I know... I got locked out of my apt, due to an electrical fire in the sewers! I will elaborate tomorrow... for now I need a shower and some sleep!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.