Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grape Mango Salsa

Before I jump into the Recipe... Let me say that tonight I will have a little sneak peak of a few projects to come...


Like Giant News that I will share later this month... and also got commission to make an awesome 

Dessert I make with my eyes close and will add recipe... YES Commission!!! What!! What!! Show me the money! Anyways Let get into it...


Wait.. Wait we are not making a salad!!!

Grape Mango Salsa

Ingredients:

Juice of two Limes

Parsley (couple of Stems)

2 cups of red seedless grapes

1/2 red onion (some people dont like onions.. wont hurt me if you skip it)

3 garlic cloves

1 Pealed Cucumber

1 Large Cooking Mango ( you can usally find these year round)

1 Tomatillo (These are the Green Tomatoes)

Sea Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)

3 tbs of EVOO

 

Directions:


Wash You Grapes and Parsley!!! 



Super Super Easy... Rough cut all the vegetables and Fruit Mix in bowl with Lime Juice and a little salt



add to food processor along with Lemon juice and Garlic ( Get a NINJA PEOPLE) LOL or use a blender just b easy with the mixing

.

After  a few pulses start to add Evoo and salt and pepper to taste.. Boom Super Tasty All Natural Delish, Super Tasty Salsa... Eat with your favorite pita chips and enjoy!!! Bear Hugz!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.