Thursday, September 13, 2012

X Factor!!! Review


 

OK gang I was doing massive amounts of cooking to have fresh recipes to 

post!!! Let’s just say that I made three out of the 4 things I previewed!!! But more 

on that later. Let’s talk about the X Factor premier before tonight's Episode... 

This is completely Bias and my view (which of course is the right view) I mean have I let you guys done before!? (don't answer that) LOL

 

OK... So right of the Bat we got the first singer... She was amazing and her back story was just so cute and sad...and not to mention she had the Cutest little girl in the world!!!! (I must admit I forgot her name and did not write it down, but she was like a fresh face Rihanna mix with Alica Keys)

 

Britney was amazing!!! I mean I like Britney, so I’m a little Bias, but she was good and a total Bitch!!! LOL... So it was great!! NOW I have to say this.. She looked a bit of a mess! She was dress very nice, but she just looked wore out, specially sitting next to Adorable Fresh Face Demi Lovato. Still love her lol.. Now  Demi did Not have much to say... She is like the new Paula... you know Super sweet and Nice and thinks everyone is cute.

 

Simon was well Simon... and I love that about him Best quote of the night (in my best British accent)"sounded like you where dying." . LA Reid was well Himself... 

 

Oh.. I have to mention the two bitches that they kept showing up the whole show... Just like awful bullies!!! and Then the one girl gets up to sing... and She sucks (of course)... Just had to mention that. Karma!!! just saying!

 

 

Finally let me talk about Jullian Jensen... She was the final singer and she has an amazing back story about being Bully all thru Elementary and High-school and being able to overcome this and express it in song. She has a very raspy voice and is just so nice!!!! I tear up a bit listening to her song and back story... Just amazing here is a video just so you can see what I’m talking about. Even Simon got choked up!!!

 

Over all great Show!!! looking forward to the season!!!Watch Live now!!!

2 comments:

  1. excellеnt pοѕt I'm a huge X Factor fan from Berlin
    Visit my webpage ... x factor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have to keep telling people this is just my view of the world as I see it LOL... so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.