Thursday, September 6, 2012

Down on the Farm

So Happy thursday everyone! What is so great about Thursday Mike!? Glad you ask... Not only is it

The day before the weekend, but is also Farmer day!

Not this kind of farmer
Not even this kind... 


But more this kind...





Every Thursday we have a farmers market at my job. Local Farms come by and sell us the amazing

goods they grow. Today I bought a couple items for some recipes I will be featuring for the next few

weeks. ( stay tune for that!) Including Saturdays Recipe Vegan Roasted Southwestern Squash!!!


More on that later! Today I will be making Vegan Gluten free Pumpkin Chocolate chip Cookies! Recipe to follow shortly.

So on that note I'm very excited for the Fall selection of fresh fruits and vegetables and this also means I can take a crack at recipes for fall!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.