Saturday, September 15, 2012

Politics!!!


I love this so I had to post it on my blog. I first saw this on a friends Facebook page and I was just like OMG this is me!!!! So enjoy! 

 

Oh and One quick thing before I forget!!! I got an email from anonymous saying and I quote “my pictures suck donkey balls”. 

I just want to say first thank you for the message 

 

your comments are very much appreciated make sure you keep 

 

sending them in!!! J. Second I just started this blog about 2 weekends ago going 

 

on the third, I hope that thru the time I can get better as a blogger and as a 

 

Photographer, but for me being a 2 week old baby and having almost 900 hits (thank you all whom visit) I’m doing pretty damn good. So go and hug your mom 

 

for me and stop being such a Narcissistic asshole, get over yourself!!! (Two Snaps and a twist!!)

 

 and make sure you visit my site again!!! Much Love!!! Now enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.