Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day... Now get me some Advil.

So Is labor day yay!!!! No work today which makes me a happy happy camper for having three days of R&R that's REST and Relaxation if your not up on the retro lingo.

 But anyways I woke up with mando headache. Now I don't like starting my day complaining right of the bat or feeling like 

my head is going to explode or better yet having sad puppy face...

Get me some Drugs!!!

Cute yes, but very very sad and headachy.  Well anyways at least I know why I have a headache... At first

it took me a minute trying to figure it out, but I remember someone had two glasses of Moscato wine

last night, so delicious. Now I know two glasses of wine should not have me looking like this or anything...

maybe 4 glasses of wine! Cute shirt!

but I haven't had any alcohol in like forever well at least not since I started Eating healthy over 4

months ago... Anyways I'm ranting... so yea the whine gave me a buzz and also a killer Labor day

headache. So on that note I need an Advil and some COFFEE!!!! ENJOY your labor day All!!! do

some healthy grilling on your last official vacation of summer! Bear Hugz from me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.