Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Like OMG Who is the purple Elephant in the room!?




So I was going back and forth all day on how I was going to do this post. Not because I was nervous 
 about it or anything, but because I wanted to make it real and not rehearse.  Well I’m talking about 
 me being a very proud gay man. I know it almost sounds weird when you read it; because that is not the vibe I give off, but I want to say I am… very much so actually.  Now I am not coming out of the close or anything. I told my parents this about 10 years ago (that is another story) Anyways I’m not one of those people that feels like I have to raise the rainbow flag and just talk about how proud I am. Being gay for me is just one small piece of who I am.  I am also a Son, a brother, a brat, a Bit*& sometimes, A loving funny guy. Long story Short I’m a bunch of different things that make Mike Thomas the person, no excuse me the AWESOME person including the whole BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS being gay thing LOL.  But yes even if I don’t talk about it and I’m not always shouting it out or talking about it or anything. I wanted to say I am very proud of being an intelligent respectful gay man. I love the gay community even with the entire stigma that is out there. I’m not going to go get into that topic; because I can talk about it all day, but for everyone we have to stop looking at people for face value. They are crazy messed up people doing crazy messed up things. The fact that they are black, white, Gay, Bi doesn’t have anything to do with their actions. So Now that I have gotten that of my chest… Who is ready for another recipe!? (raises hand) oh wait... my bad. I hope you continue to enjoy my blog no matter how many hot half naked guys I post. Love you all. BEAR HUGZ!

1 comment:

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.