Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shirataki Seared Salmon

Recipe time!!! Do the Recipe Dance! Today I have a special guest in the kitchen!
LOL No but really Today we will be making Shirataki Seared Salmon! YuMMMY YUMMY!


Shirataki Noodles are these amazing "Miracle Noodles" as they are know because they are firstly

made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch and they contain zero net

carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.

You can find them either on amazon.com or my favorite place for them miraclenoodle.com ,

 Any who moving on. I got the idea for this recipe from  the doctor Oz (love that man) show using

ramen noodles. Now I would never use ramen, well not now not a year ago, but if your not a fan of

the Miracle noodles your more than welcome to use the ramen or any other thing spaghetti. I wont get
 mad. That also goes for any other recipe, if you want to make it you go for it... just show me some

love if you make it and let me know how it turned out! OK lets get the cooking!!! Most these items

are on my Grocery list so if you been keeping up you wont have much of a problem.

Shirataki Seared Salmon

Makes 2 servings

Ingridients

  • 2  4 oz pieces Salmon
  • 1 Package Shirataki noodles
  • 1 qt water
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 1 clove garlic, slice (I use organic crushed garlic cause I love to have it done and ready)
  • 1 red onion, Finely chopped
  • 2 Scallions, finely chopped
  • 1/2 tbsp curry powder
  • 1 tsp Coconut vinegar
  • 1 tsp organic no msg bouillon
  • 4 basil leaves
  • 4 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters (if you can't find cherry a Large tomato works fine)
  • 1/2 green or red pepper
  • Juice from 1 lime ( organic lime juice works too)
  • ****Salt and pepper to taste ( I use pepper and a little Pink Sea Salt) 

Directions

Rinse Shirataki under hot water... Bring 2 Cups of water to a boil... add noodles let boil for 3 minutes and strain and set aside.

Season Salmon  with curry and pepper (generous coating). Heat some EVOO in saute pan, Saute salmon.  Add red onion, scallion and garlic to the pan. Searing salmon for 4 minutes (2 each side)
Taste! Taste! Taste!
Delish!


Bring 1qt water to a boil. Add peppers, tomatoes, bouillon, Coconut Vinegar, lime juice and basil. Add Shirataki Noodles let simmer for 3 minutes. Place Salmon in deep bowls. Add liquid mix into the saute pan and let simmer for additional 2 minutes then pour over salmon and serve.




Super Yummy!!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! Please feel free to tell me if you do by adding a comment! Thanks and Bear HugZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.