Sunday, September 16, 2012

Before and After!

So I thought long and hard before making this post... 

 

Mostly because I could not find the right photos LOL... 

 

But I also haven't really taken of my shirt in like years cause I wasn't happy with 

 

my body and I did not want to subject anyone to the horrors... hahaha.. 

 

seriously... I wasn't happy with my over all body... But since I started to work out 

 

every day and eat healthy I have gain two important things. First one is Self Love. 

 

I have learn that I can love myself no matter what! And Second Confidence. 

 

Confidence to hold my head up high and say I'm ok. So here it is. My before and after. Warning I still have a ways to go, but I think im doing pretty well... Images are pg13 (Maybe not IDK) 

Before:

 I was close to 300 pounds in those pics!!!


After:

About 235 in these pics!!! :)


My Journey continues!!!  Hopefully this will motivate you to start your healthy journey!!!

Till then thank you all for all the support!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.