Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Awesome Idea!!!

So I was Chatting with my bestest buddy from work Kathy B, Miss Katness if your nasty and

Why? Because I can.
She Suggested for me to add a Reference too

Page. What is that you ask!? Well On this Page I

can post Recipes that are not vegan or

Vegetarian, but are family and friends

recommendations for well YOU!!! Everyone that

reads the blog. So I would take recipes that are sent to me and feature them on the blog. I will also

feature someone who has influence me or this world for the better on this page with that recipe. So

for example My wonderful friend or work Mother as I like to call her Karen Messer, got me this amazing Julia Child's book

because she knows I love her (more on that later)
 
and I want to give her an Amazing thank you

and  what better way to do it, but by putting her

on the internet ( I bet that is what RJ thought about Kim)

So...  Thank you work Moma (Karen) Much Love!!! And that is just an example of what I would do on this page...

So you meat eaters can have delicious recipes too, not just the ones I make all Vegan/Vegetarian gluten free friendly; Because even Carnivores need love too! Bear Hugz!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool site. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly... I appreciate the comment and support! bear hugz!

      Delete
  2. Hey Mikey! Nice blog!!!! I like how you mentioned my awesomeness!! No really nice job though, aren't you clever!! I will give out your blog address to my recipe peeps! See you tomorrow in hell!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY so glad you came and checked it out! make sure you become a member... And yes we have much to discuss My friend!!! Oh and you are my next feature next week for the Vampi D stuff you got me... Cause your Awesome!

      Delete

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.