Saturday, September 8, 2012

Super Easy Allergen Free Fresh Basil Pesto

Did I mention it was also cheese and Nut free. To all my tree-nut Allergic vegan friends this is your Pesto!!! 

 

Well is mine, but it could be yours if the recipe is right!!!!  Ok let's get started I will Ask my good friend to join us in the kitchen Curtis stone. 

Ok Curtis So lets tell everyone how easy and simple this is... Ok lol so he is not in my kitchen, but a guy could dream right... Hey Curtis just one lesson come on!?

 

Allergen Free Fresh Basil Pesto

Yield: 1 Cup.

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups fresh basil Leaves (everyone should have a basil plant in their herb garden)

  • 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese ( Galaxy Nutritional foods vegan Parm 4.75 on Amazon :)...)

  • 1/2 cup of EVOO (for all my new readers this means Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

  • 3 medium size garlic cloves, minced

  • salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Combine all Ingredients in a food processor/blender or like me your ninja.

 

Pulse for a couple intervals, scrape sides with spatula and pulse some more till all items are blended. 


 

And there you have you just made an amazing allergen free... Gluten free vegan Pesto...  May the Italian Vegan Gods rejoice!!!! Bear Hugz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.