Monday, October 8, 2012

Sneak Peek Monday

Reader Question Tuesday: I haven't Picked one yet so get your questions in... Anything is welcomed I keep the reader anonymous.

 

 

Feature Recipe Wednesday: for this week.

Parmesan Pretzel Coconut Salmon with Cilantro Coconut Curry Red Potatoes

 

 

 Thursday: You put that where!? Swiss Shard.. So Delicious With a A Double Feature Recipe next Weds. My Swiss Shard brings all the boys to the yard, and they like... is better then yours... I can teach you but I have to shard!!! :)

 

 

Finally we finish the week with 

Calorie Free Friday!!! This week: Tattoos... No not the little guy from Fantasy island LOL but these!!!

 

This is going to be a fun week for sure... Oh and in November Huge news that will change the content of my blog in the new year!!! Oh Yea HUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.