Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ask The Know It All!!

 

So I have been getting emails from you guys which I appreciate. I always say I'm not an expert I just like to read and do extreme research so I know a few things... just saying... Anyways some of you guys have been Googling the crap out of me or asking me questions about my weight loss journey. I have been lucky enough that I found something that works for me so I'm here to share and hope that my journey helps or motivates others. OK... with that being said... Here is the first of I hope many questions you guys may have.


Anonymous: First Let me say I love your site. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work. I just want to know, how do you start? I always tell myself  Sunday I will start and Sunday turns into Monday and then Monday turns into next Sunday; because why would I start during the week. So how did you do it.

This is my thinking face!!! Hmmm...

 

Mike: Well Actually I took it and still take it one day at a time. I started giving things up. Easy things at first and then I made it of a challenge thing, telling myself I was stronger than my addiction to food. So I gave something else up. Also Substitution is your best friend. Sub out bad things for tasty healthy things. That is my biggest secret to maintaining... But for weight loss is all about giving up one bad habit at a time. I have learn thru my own struggles that going in head first is not good... because I would get tired and go back to my old ways. But by giving up just one thing and progressing from there it made it simpler for me to stay on track.  Well I hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know... Bear Hugz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.