Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ask The know it All!

FYI the title is just a joke... don't crucify me ova my looks and charms!!! What you never talked about my looks... well I saw the way you were looking at me... 

 

LOL Anyways yes is just a joke... I do know a few things, but not nearly as much as I want to know... but hey I'm not dead yet... OK to the question.

 

Anonymous: I notice you said your a Vegetarian and you post tons of vegan recipes, but you never make anything with mushrooms. I though Mushrooms where great for you and have plenty of Protein. I saw this amazing Mushroom bugger recipe. Let me know if you want me to share. Love your blog your super funny!


 Ohh Sorry I was reading.. this article on umm... OK it was the comic... moving on!


Mike: This is actually easy to answer. First thank you... I'm a bit of a cornball, but it you can get a chuckle that is wonderful. As for your question I'm Allergic. Can't eat mushrooms what so eva. Since I only post recipe I make and can eat you wont find a mushroom on site unless I'm going to try to kill myself in an amazing mushroom stock!!! LOL  Well I hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know... Bear Hugz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.