Monday, October 1, 2012

Sneak Peek Monday!!!


 Here is a little Big sneak peek of the week of blogging!!!


 

Wait what was I talking about... Oh yeah... Sneak peak with new formatting.

 

Tuesday: Is all about you So I will be posting a random viewer question and response... I will be keeping the people anonymous so don't be shy to ask whatever you want. I will be picking the question tomorrow so you still have time to summit your question.

 

 

Feature Recipe Wednesday: for this week.

Persimmon and Peach salsa

 

 

 Thursday: You put that where!? Quince

 

 

Finally we finish the week with 

Hot Hunk Friday!!! This week: Openly gay actor Matt Bomer

 

And What's on your plate Saturdays. 

Stay tune!!!

From my kitchen to yours!!!! Bear HugZ!!! and Happy Eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my head... now let me in yours.